Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Teacher/Kid Friendly Math CCSS K5 Freebie


Printable Math CCSS for Kindergarten.  At the K5 level, these are more teacher-friendly that kid-friendly.   These match the ELA CCSS for Kindergarten found here!  


I have included blank cards.  You can rewrite some of the standards into a more simple "I Can" statement.  I wanted to create cards with the correct language, taken from the Common Core.  However, you can adapt these to fit your kindergarten class.  For example, you could have a sequence of "I Can" statements that reflect the learning taking place in you classroom.
I can count to 5!  I can count to 10!  I can count to 20!
Another great use is to take the math words that I have listed on one card, and use the blank cards as flashcards.  Write the word on one, the definition on another, and an example on a third.  Students can match the three cards!


I would love to hear from you!  Let me know if there are any problems with these!

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! You are the best!! I love them!!! These will be so helpful to my students and to me in my Kindergarten class. I love that they match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i have been hoping for these since the kgn. ela ones were posted. so worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this freebie! I love it! I'm sure this will be helpful for me this school year. :) My students will love them.

    ReplyDelete