Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Writing Workshop and the Red Sled

BTBG 

Several months ago I purchased the newest book by Lita Judge, the Red Sled.   We decided to use this beautiful book in Writing Workshop for grades K-2.  Each grade decided how they would like to use the book.  I want to share the wonderful writings from each grade level.    Kindergarten and second grade chose to write about what happened the next night!  First grade wrote about what they would do if they found the sled.
This is the only snow we saw down south this year by the way!

Kindergarten

First Grade





Second Grade




Everyone did a great job!  I appreciate their willingness to work together on this project.  I work with wonderful teachers! 
Thanks Lita for such a lovely book!
Sandi

2 comments:

  1. This is really great! I love all this writing! Looks like I need this book!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on what Lori said. Lots of writing makes me happy. :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete