Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sunshine Award



Thanks to Victoria Jasztal of Jasztalville: Where Inquiry and Creativity Rule, I have my first award!  This is super exciting!


Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award other fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

My answers to the questions:
  • Favorite color?  Green
  • Favorite animal? Dogs!  Especially Andy, Henry and Bella
  • Favorite number? 3 for my three kids
  • Favorite drink? Sweet tea and water
  • Facebook or Twitter? Facebook!
  • Your passion?  Books and teaching about books...literacy
  • Giving or getting presents? Both. 
  • Favorite day? Every Friday!
Here are the blogs that I am sending Sunshine to:
She has been through a difficult time and needs some Sunshine!  She will be posting soon!
Mr. Shu is a great resource.  He is a teacher-librarian who knows his books!  I love his book trailers.
I Love 2 Teach
Belinda has wonderful resources!  Daily 5, phonics, Literacy Centers, more...more...more!
First Grade Fanatics
Leslie and Erin have wonderful blog with plenty of ideas.  I love the idea of two teachers blogging together!

These may have already received the Sunshine Award, but who can't use a little more Sunshine!



0 comments:

Post a Comment